The C-Pack VAC 929 is a fully-automatic net packing machine for fruits and vegetables like potatoes, onions, citrus fruit and other solid products closes and separates machine-usable nets.
C-Pack VAC 929 Benefits:
- Pivotable 6 mm clipping head
- Automatic net tube change for continuous operation
- Net draw-off with net infeed slide and telescope tube system length of net drawn off infinitely adjustable
- Telescope tube for very sticky goods
- Microprocessor control with two-lined clear text display
- Net charging cone, net tube stand to allow a quick net tube exchange
Technical data :
- Performance: max. 55 packages/min, depending on product
- Power supply: 230/400 Volt N/PE, 50 Hz, approx. 1.0 kW (other connections on request)
- Machine weight: approx. 650 kg
- Package weights: 0.5 – 5,0 kg (depending on size of product)
- Length of label tape and punched labels: 120 – 160 mm
- Clipping strip
- thickness: approx. 0.35 – 0.45 mm
- width : 5.0 mm
- clip length: approx. 20 mm
- Outer net tube diameter: 250 mm (others on request)
- Infeed height: 1540 mm
Visit C-Pack at www.c-pack.com.
See all Fox Solutions baggers.