The C-Pack VAC 956 is an “Original-C“ automatic clipping machine for fruits and vegetables like oranges and onions to close and separate machine-usable nets.
C-Pack VAC 956 Benefits:
- Pivot able 6 mm clipping head
- Automatic net tube change for continuous operation
- Net draw-off by means of driven net draw-off rollers
- Net gathering system: length of net drawn off adjustable by means of a photo-cell
- Microprocessor control with two lined clear text display
- Net charging cone, net tube stand to allow a quick net tube exchange
Technical data :
- Performance: max. 33 packages/min, depending on product
- Power supply: 230/400 Volt N/PE, 50 Hz, approx. 1.5 kW (other connections on request)
- Machine weight: approx. 900 kg
- Package weights: 0.5 – 2,5 kg (depending on size of product)
- Length of label tape and punched labels: 120 – 160 mm
- Clipping strip:
thickness: approx. 0.35 – 0.45 mm
width : 5.0 mm
clip length: approx. 20 mm
- Inner diameter of net tubes: 65 to 210 mm
- Infeed height: 1610 mm
Visit C-Pack at www.c-pack.com.
See all Fox Solutions baggers.