C-Pack VAS 991 is an “Original-C“ automatic clipping machine for vegetables like onions and tomatoes to close and separate machine-usable nets.
C-Pack VAS 991 Benefits:
- Automatic net tube change for continuous operation
- Net length infinitely adjustable
- Net draw-off by means of two lifting tables with welding bars
- Two transporting units for PE-film bands with cutting device
- Length of the PE-film bands electronically adjustable
- Microprocessor control with two lined clear text display
- Memory for 25 programms
- Net charging cone, net tube stand to allow a quick net tube exchange
Technical data :
- Max. 40 Packs/min (depending on type of film band and product)
- Power supply: 230/400 Volt N/PE, 50 Hz, approx. 1.5 kW (other connections on request)
- Compressed air: 6 bar, approx. 9 I/pack
- Machine weight: Approx. 900 kg
- Package weights: 1,0– 4,0 kg (depending on product size)
- Length of PE-film band: variable
- Outer net tube diameter: 140, 200 or 225 mm (others on request)
- Infeed height: 1750 mm
Visit C-Pack at www.c-pack.com.
See all Fox Solutions baggers.