The Kwik Lok 897 Cold Foil printer is designed for factory or field mounting to 088 or 865 closers. It uses steel type set to pneumatically stamp imprint into the closure through a cold transfer tape. The most cost effective traceability solution to coding loks and meeting food safety standards.
Kwik Lok 897 Benefits:
- Factory or field mounts to 088 and 865 closers
- Available in left and right hand models
- Requires steel type and master plate
- Requires cold foil tape-up to 40,000 impressions per roll
- Imprints directly on closure
- Air operated
- Proven performer
- Cost effective traceability
Visit Kwik Lock at www.kwiklok.com.
See all Fox Solutions coding and labeling machines.
About Kwik Lok:
Family owned and locally inspired. Kwik Lok is the originator of the first bag closure. Created from a need, small closure has grown into an international company that now closes billions of bags every year. Founded in Yakima, Washington, our beginnings are humble and our mission is simple – make sure the food people eat is being kept fresh and safe.